Friday, January 21, 2011

Early American Football

If football was invented in 1879 and the rules were designed by Walter Camp people had no idea it would become one of the major sports, we have now. There are fans all over the world to watch and scream and yell to love the TV. People pay hundreds of dollars to go to a game just to see them in person to play these people. I wonder if you understand football fans really know what they do when betting on a game, losing money and fight with friends in this game are what we call soccer. From when the game was first created by Walter, had no idea that would never be what it is now. Walter, this vision of football William Ebb Ellis, a student at Rugby School in England.

Watch American Football online by clicking here

In 1823 William Ebb Ellis was known to pick up the ball during the football game and runs with it, break it, and changing rules. In 1876, at the Massasoit Convention was the first attempt to write the rules of football done. The first NFL league was founded in 1920. I wish people would realize that it is not those games that do more than just football. The game is all about sports boat, pride, strategy and have a good time. . I went to the football game and wow was just great.

When entering a stadium like this new feeling that surrounds you and makes you just want to scream for your favorite team is. On my way to the stadium, I saw all those people who had traveled so far to support the team. I never thought myself as a big football fan in the chest with pride, while he was in the stands and stood for the national anthem and we realized that is all there is a reason to cheer for the guys takes pride in each of our cities. I looked around and saw the whole support team gear with pride in the team colors.

I went to party with my husband and he was there by foot and show me everything, and said another two boys who fight and argue which team and threatening, and I did not believe him until I got up and looked over and this guys really like this fight before, there are the eyes of small children. How could fight like two children and to be adults and there are no examples for their children to act. I was surprised and I do not mean the bad things that people enjoy football, how to be t hat it's about who is right and who is tapped. My son always wanted to play football, but I want to really grow up thinking it's okay to act like that. Can not we have fun playing games and and support each other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment